It’s Competition Time!
Our sister publication Motor Car Pages is giving away tickets to see Manchester United take on Newcastle December 7th 2013!
There’s only one thing you have to do to enter: donate £2 or more to Breast Cancer Care by texting ‘PARKER’ to 83222.
Your competition entry, you’ll be joining Mary Berry, Gary Barlow, James May and thousands of people around the UK raise money for the charity as part of the Fab1Million campaign.
The Fab1Million community’s aim is to do one thing and one thing only: help raise £1million for Breast Cancer Care. Not to mention the help of Chris Evans and the beautiful Rolls Royce Ghost travelling around the country!
Your donation could help towards:
- A headscarf set, helping to boost the confidence of a woman who has lost her hair as a result of treatment
- Personal appointment with Breast Cancer Care’s HeadStrong service to help women cope with the distress of hair loss
- One-to-one support and reassurance from a trained volunteer who has had a similar experience to patients
- A chance for you to win tickets to the football game as a reward!
Entries will be taken from now until December 1st and a lucky winner be chosen at random and announced within 24 hours of the closing date (December 1st 2013) Terms and conditions and a quick message from Chris Evans can be found below.
Good luck and thank you for helping a great cause!
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- The draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Breast Cancer Care (“the Organisers”), their agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- The promotional period starts at 00:01am on 25th September 2013 and closes for text entry at 11.59pm on 1st December 2013 . Postal entries close at midday on 29th November 2013.
- To enter, simply text PARKER to 83222. This will cost 50p plus your standard network rate. On entry, you will receive a message confirming your entry. If you do not wish to make a donation, you should reply to the number given quoting ‘STOP’ within 45 minutes of sending the first text. If an entrant does not text stop within 45 minutes of receiving text confirmation of their entry, the £2 donation will be deducted from their account.
- Breast Cancer Care (registered charity number England and Wales 1017658, Scotland SC038104) will receive at least £0.20 from every ticket entry and £2 from every donation made.
- Text entries that are received after the competition closing date will not be counted but will incur the cost of a standard network rate text and may still incur the 50p entry charge and £2 donation.
- Text entries that are incomplete or contain an incorrect keyword will be deemed invalid and will not count as an entry, but may still be liable for entry costs (plus standard network costs).
- No more than four text entries per person will be allowed during the promotional period.
- Breast Cancer Care does not accept any liability for any entries which are a result of any technical malfunction whether through a website failure, lack of network service, service provider failure, virus or other technical malfunction for any entries which are lost, misdirected, delayed or corrupted. The Organisers do not accept any liability for any malfunction which means that entrants are unable to cancel their donation nor for any loss arising from entry to this competition.
- The alternative method of entry into the Prize Draw is to send your name and telephone number on a postcard to FAB1 Competition, 5-13 Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0NS. To be included in the draw, these entries must be posted before the closing date.
- The prize consists of tickets to an executive box at Manchester United’s Old Trafford The Organisers accept no responsibility for winners or winners’ companions who lose or fail to bring their identification.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize and it cannot be sold, exchanged, transferred or bartered.
- The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision within 24 hours of the closing date. Winners will be notified by telephone within 24 hours of the draw being made. In the event that contact cannot be made within a further 24 hours, The Organisers reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- The Organisers shall have no liability for loss of any kind in the event that it has to cancel the prize or alter the time, date or location of the prize.
- By entering this competition, all entrants accept the terms and conditions and consent to filming and/or photography of the prize and/or any prize-event.
- By entering the competition, all entrants and companions of winners grant The Organisers their permission to use and reproduce the photographs and/or footage throughout the world for any purpose in any media including but not limited to, its use in full or edited or amalgamated form on television programmes of any kind.
- The winners and their companions may be required to take part in post-event publicity and entry shall be deemed to be consent to take part in such publicity as required by The Organisers.
- The winners’ names and counties will be available upon request by writing to: FAB1 Competition Winners, 5-13 Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0NS
- Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with Breast Cancer Care and any other third party reasonably involved in the competition without liability to The Organisers or such third parties.
- The text donation service provider is Vir2 Ltd, Queens Lodge, Bridge St, Wickham, Hants, PO17 5JJ. The text service customer helpline: 033 066 00425.
Terms and conditions can also be found on the Fab1Million website.