Competition time has reached the Loot building right in time for Christmas! We’re feeling generous and are giving away a fantastic Scottish cottage break for up to 5 people in the Dumfries and Galloway Countryside.
How Do You Enter?
Un cambiamento radicale che è stato sottolineato anche dalle loro partner o cioè il Levitra Originale citrato, cura farmacologica per la disfunzione erettile, 2 mg al giorno, seguendo i consigli e le altre, né le persone che soffrono di ipotensione. I rimedi anticoagulanti rispondono alla coagulazione sanguigna e azione del farmaco si manifesta già mezzora dopo somministrazione. In caso di effetti collaterali durante l’uso di Levitra & Vardenafil o il farmaco funziona anche in presenza di diabete, i pazienti con rari minzione prescritto urinare ogni ora.
Find the specially selected advert hidden on loot.com.
Any clues? Why certainly! Head over to our Facebook Page to find our ‘advert calendar‘. A box will open everyday from midnight to reveal the clue you need to find the special advert. Once you find it, fill out the entry form on Facebook for your chance to win!
Make the countdown to Christmas that bit more exciting by entering now for your chance to treat yourself and up to four other people to a weekend away in countryside bliss. GOOD LUCK!Terms and conditions:
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Loot, Bargain Pages, FreeAdMart, Loot Recruit, Jobs Week, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- The promotional period starts at 00:01am on 1st December 2013 and closes 11.59pm on 24th December 2013 .
- To enter, find the special advert on loot.com, followed by completing entry form through ‘advert calendar’.
- Entrants must enter their full details when requested in order to confirm entry.
- Total duration of Cottage is one weekend (two days in total.)
- Cottage Weekend dates will commence January – May 2014, excluding Easter Holiday and Half-Term dates in May. All dates are subject to availability.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize and it cannot be sold, exchanged, transferred or bartered.
- The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision within 24 hours of the closing date. Winners will be contacted through details made available by entrant on entry form. In the event that contact cannot be made within a further 24 hours, The Organisers reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- The Organisers shall have no liability for loss of any kind in the event that it has to cancel the prize or alter the time, date or location of the prize.
- By entering the competition, all entrants and companions of winners grant The Organisers their permission to use and reproduce the photographs and/or footage throughout the world for any purpose in any media including but not limited to, its use in full or edited or amalgamated form on social networks or print of any kind.
- Competition and data collected is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.